During the current pandemic, there is much uncertainty as we are bombarded with messages from the media on a continuous basis.
To provide you some peace-of-mind in such times, we have included three documents that may help you form some decisions during the shutdown including:
We review current investment performance of your portfolio and the potential impact of selling your investments to cash.
Please find the Market Volatility Document here.
Should you have your Centrelink benefits reassessed?
- Are you eligible for the Jobseeker payment?
- How do you contact Centrelink to be reassessed or to make a claim?
Please find the Centrelink document here.
Government Stimulus Package
- Coronavirus Supplement
- Coronavirus compassionate grounds release of super
- Account-based income stream values
- Self-managed super funds to receive rent relief
- Temporary change to the JobSeeker Partner Income Test
- Deductions for expenses related to working from home
- Early Childhood Education & Care Relief Package
Please find the Govt Stimulus document here.
To anyone who is seeking assistance: book an initial consultation at one of our office locations in The Junction, Erina and Sydney CBD – your first appointment is complimentary, so you have nothing to lose.
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this publication are solely those of the author; they are not reflective or indicative of RI Advice Group’s position and are not to be attributed to RI Advice Group. They cannot be reproduced in any form without the express written consent of the author. This information (including taxation) is general in nature and does not consider your individual circumstances or needs. Do not act until you seek professional advice. Newcastle Financial Planning Group, Central Coast Financial Planning Group, Sydney Wealth Advisers, Coastal Advice Port Macquarie and Coastal Advice Ballina Byron are subsidiaries of Coastal Advice Group Pty Ltd which is a Corporate Authorised Representative of RI Advice Group Pty Ltd, ABN 23 001 774 125 AFSL 238429.